1. To work for protecting and promoting healthy natural environment through various campaign and action programmes
2. To work for healthy, neat and clean cities and urban environments
3. To work for environment health of workers
4. To work to prevent excessive exploitation of natural resources and energy sources.
5. To work for creation of new environment education programmes to sensitise the young generation about the importance of environment and environment protection and to incorporate environment sensitivity in the socialization process of the growing up individuals
6. To work for the welfare and human development of the vast sections of Indian population who have not come to the modern levels of advancement socially, educationally and economically, by undertaking social, educational and economic empowerment activities, advocating and campaigning for policies to bring about social, educational and economic empowerment of all sections of society
7. To work for widening science and technology among the rural, tribal and other disadvantaged sections of society
9. To organize health and medical camps with a view to reaching health and medical care to the general masses, especially the disadvantaged sections of the Indian people like the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes who are also referred to as Other Backward Classes, minorities, female-headed households, handicapped people, mentally challenged persons, destitute women and children.
10. To work for rehabilitation of victims of environment disasters
11. To work to reach justice to all sections of society, especially the disadvantaged sections, namely, the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, and religious minorities, etc.
12. To work for equipping the general masses of Indian people with the modern technical and professional skills in the areas of communication and information technology
13. To work for imparting occupational skills and upgrading of the skills of workers and professionals with a view to making all Indian people capable of competing for suitable employment opportunities at international level
14. To work for rehabilitation of emigrant and displaced Indians; to study their social, cultural and economic issues and to work to get them rehabilitated back into the homeland
14. To establish technical, professional and research institutions in the areas of environment protection, development of clean and renewable energy sources, imparting of modern professional and technical education in communication and information technology
15. To carry out charitable activities to support the marginalized sections of the Indian society such as orphaned children, homeless people, mentally retarded and physically challenged people, people in need of emergency medical and financial help such as victims of accidents, people displaced from their native places and therefore lacks traditional family and community support system during the times of emergencies like occurrence of grave diseases, accidents, deaths etc.